Anonymous has came up with a massive breach of Brazil’s top most institutions in which emails, passwords and personal information has been leaked online.
All hacks and breaches were conducted under the banner of #OpMundial2014 #OpWorldCup #Freebrazil and #OpHackingCup.
Here is the complete list of institutions hacked and information being leaked by Anonymous.
1. Globo TV Brasil is among top in the list which has its database breached and leaked by Anonymous Brasil. The leaked data contains search engine host details, 167 full names and emails of Globo’s journalists and other employees.
Anonymous left a message on dumped data in Portuguese, explaining the breach:
Apenas uma engenharia social que fizemos no site da globo onde obtem informações dos possiveis funcionarios que se responsavéis pelo site www.globo.com, essas informações obtem Ip,Endereços,Emails entre outros … Não é uma coisa que vocês esperariam mas é um bom adianto!
Translation in English:
As a social engineering on the globe where we get information from prospective employees who www.globo.com responsible for the site, this information site gets Ip Addresses, Emails among others … There is one thing that you would expect but it is a good go forward!
Globo TV’s leaked data is available here.
2. Second in the list is Brazilian government itself in which Anonymous has leaked names, emails and hash passwords of 450 Brazilian government employees.
The leaked data is available here.
3. This hack was conducted by Tunisian hackers in support of protests against the ongoing Brazilian world cup in which hackers claimed to hack and leak database of Cemig Telecom” (Cemig Telecomunicações S.A) Brazil. The dumped database contains more then 1000 names and emails belonging to company’s employees and customers.
A message on dumped data states that:
“Money And Corruption Are Ruining The Land, Crooked Politicians Betray The Working Man, Pocketing The Profits And Treating Us Like Sheep, And We’re Tired Of Hearing Promises That We Know They’ll Never Keep.” >> Fuck Fifa & The Worldcup 2014 ” The Voice Of Brazilian People.”
4. Fourth in the list is Regional Electoral Court of the Amazon. In this breach hacker claims to leak emails and encrypted passwords of Tribunal Regional Eleitoral do Amazonas.
Dumps are available here.
5. This hack was conducted by Anonymous in which Power Plants of Northern Brazil (Centrais Elétricas do Norte do Brasil S/A) was hacked, ending up with leaking names, emails and telephones of 3.4K users.
You can download the data from here.
6. Last but not the least. Anonymous claims to access the official portal of Federal police of Brazil. An inside screenshot of police portal is available below:
Another paste contains links of all hacks and breaches.
A couple of days ago Anonymous took down two official websites of Military Police of São Paulo against the ongoing Football world cup in Brazil.
Stay with us as we will update you with each and every hack/breach conducted by Anonymous against the world cup.
Note: We at HackRead are not responsible for any leaked data nor we can assure the authenticity of this hack/data.