As per Anonymous’ statement, December 11 will see a formal launching of ISIS trolling campaign.
The militant group that claims to be warriors taking actions to please God has been threatened by Anonymous that it would show to the world what a joke these warriors really are.
Users are being requested by Anonymous to upload photoshopped images, memes and jokes focusing on ISIS warriors.
Now, this is a really smart strategy because various Western Muslims usually join the group because they get trapped by ISIS’ intimidating social media propaganda.
Therefore, Anonymous will try to project their image from saviors of the religion to a terrorist group that fornicate goats.
Users are asked to upload all kinds of comic material directed towards ISIS warriors by next Friday.
The objectives to be achieved from this campaign are as follows:
- Posting comical images and memes of ISIS on social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Anonymous will use the hashtags #Daesh and #Daeshbags
- To get #Daeshbags trend on Twitter
- Using hashtags that usually ISIS members use but post satirical content instead
- Mocking captured ISIS members and posting their photos
- Uploading satirical videos of ISIS
- Distribution of comical photos, stickers and salient mock material around the city
Here are two example of what kind of images should you be using to troll the terrorist group.
The official Anonymous ISIS trolling campaign was announced to the world with this message:
“We will mock them for the idiots they are. We will show them what they really are they do not stand for a religion, they do not stand for a god, they are brainwashers teaching from the young to the old their propaganda against the ‘west’ when in reality they are just increasing the distance between countries by giving many a bad name.”