The developers at Offensive Security are back with yet another great version of Debian-derived Linux distribution Kali Linux version 1.10.
Kali Linux 1.1.0 was released two days ago with additional features with a mix of unprecedented hardware support and rock solid stability. It runs of a 3.18 kernel, specially developed for wireless infection attacks.
Here is a complete list of what’s new in the Kali Linux 1.1.0:
- The new release runs a 3.18 kernel, patched for wireless injection attacks.
- Our ISO build systems are now running off live-build 4.x.
- Improved wireless driver support, due to both kernel and firmware upgrades.
- NVIDIA Optimus hardware support.
- Updated virtualbox-tool, openvm-tools and vmware-tools packages and instructions.
- A whole bunch of fixes and updates from our bug-tracker changelog.
- And most importantly, we changed grub screens and wallpapers!
Download Kali Linux 1.1.0:
You can download the new Download Kali Linux 1.1.0 by clicking here. You will also find a mini-installer ISOS for both 32 and 64 bit CPU architectures. You can expect updated VMWare and multiple ARM image releases to be posted in the Offensive Security custom Kali Linux image download page in the next few days.
As usual, if you’ve already got Kali Linux installed and running, there’s no need to re-download the image as you can simply update your existing operating system using simple apt commands:
Not sure how it works? leave a comment in the comment box and we will get back to you!