Screen recorder for Windows is a useful feature that comes in handy for a variety of tasks, especially when writing lessons. Screen recorder for Windows 10 is a terrific technique to demonstrate to someone how to conduct a task in a critical application or to show off your gaming skills.
Why do YouTubers, educators, and gamers need to record Windows 10
Screen recordings for Windows 10 are quite helpful for generating videos. If you’re a YouTuber, an instructor, or a gamer, you’re probably already familiar with screen recording. The ability to record screens in Windows 10 is essential. Whether you want to share hands-on instruction with your followers or relay the latest trends, this is the ideal partner for your videos.
Even if you wish to record your activity in a non-gaming program, Windows 10 includes a screen recording feature built right in as part of the Xbox Game Bar utility. The built-in function Game Bar in Windows 10 allows you to record your screen.
It was made primarily to record PC and Xbox gaming sessions, but it can also record other programs and activities. If you want to edit your video and add some effect, you can try Wondershare DemoCreator. The all-in-one screen recorder and video editor.
It’s beneficial to learn how to screen record on Windows 10 for several reasons, including:
- Keeping track of social media content
- Sharing your gameplay video and tricks
- When you want to deliver workshops or courses to teach
- This is helpful when you Explain technical concerns to a computer repair expert
Screen capture is useful whenever you want to save an action on your screen to view or share later. This easy method can help you save time and hassle.
How to record screen on Windows 10 PC
There are a variety of ways in which you can cast a screen on Windows 10. You can capture a video of your actions in practically any Windows software on your laptop if you want to film games or create a tutorial. Below are effective ways to explore Screen Recording. Let’s dig in!
1. How to Use PowerPoint to Record Screen on Windows 10
Many consumers are unaware that the PowerPoint software on Windows computers allows for screen recording. Of course, this isn’t a full-fledged feature, but it’s worth a go if you want to capture video for your presentation.
- Open any slide in PowerPoint and choose the “Insert” tab to launch the Windows 10 screen recorder. After that, choose “Screen Recording.”
- A control dock will now display, prompting you to choose the region you want to record. To choose an area, first, click “Select Area” and then drag it. Use the Windows key + Shift + F keyboard shortcut to record the entire screen. The audio and mouse pointer is recorded by default, however, you can disable them using the control dock.
- After you’ve made all of your adjustments, press the “Record” button. You can also start/pause the recording by pressing Windows key+Shift+R.
- Finally, press the stop button to complete the process. Your slide will now have a video embedded in it. You do, however, have the option of saving it wherever you wish. Simply right-click the video and select “Save Media As” from the menu. After that, rename it and choose your favorite location.
2. Record Screen Using OBS on Windows 10
Follow the steps below to record the screen through OBS Studio on Windows 10:
- To begin, download and run the OBS Studio software (which is free).
- Now select “Settings.”
- You may adjust crucial parameters like resolution, encoder, and streaming here to suit your needs. After that, click OK. The selected source should then be added. Under the Sources section, click the “+” button.
- Next, select the desired source, such as “Game Capture” for game recording, “Window Capture” for app recording, and “Video Capture Device” for a webcam or capture card recording.
- Now, before you get started, I urge that you review all of the settings one more. Make sure the output format is correct. When you’re ready, click “Start Recording.”
- Now you’re ready to go! From the File menu, select Show Recordings to access your recordings.
3. How to record screen with DemoCreator
Simply follow these steps to enable Screen+Webcam Recording.
DemoCreator is a video capture software that allows recording tutorials, meetings, games, and more. Screen+Webcam recording is a multitrack recording mode with a conventional recording mode. If you choose this recording option, your screen, microphone, and camera recordings will be split into three tracks, each of which can be edited separately.
- 1. Select Screen+Webcam in DemoCreator.
- 2. Create the capture zone. Select whether to record the entire screen, the capture region, and other options.
- 3. Select other inputs to record alongside the screen. Webcam, microphone audio, and system audio are all options. Check the sound, microphone, and camera connections on your system. Configure the camera and audio for optimal performance. You can also configure the webcam mirror direction and AI facial recognition under the camera recording tab.
- 4. Stop/resume recording
- Click the DemoCreator Recorder on the taskbar, then the end recording button after you’re done recording.
- To start/stop a recording, use F10, and to pause/resume a recording, press F9.
- 5. Remember to convert your screencasts into professional videos.
You’ve got your screen capture and your recording. Now, if you want to make an impression, you should turn your screen recordings into fully edited videos with music and text. This is where an online video comes in helpful. Even if you’ve never edited a video before, you can quickly make professional-quality videos in minutes.
Windows 10 Makes Screen Recording Easier
There are times when you’ll need to capture a video, and Windows 10 Screen recording is the perfect tool to help you do it. With so many options to choose from, including some free picks, you can start making great video screen grabs without having to invest in expensive studio equipment. Furthermore, most creators can quickly grasp these possibilities.
Also, screen recording is integrated directly into Windows 10 and the Xbox Game Bar function, and it’s really simple to use. Even if you don’t want to use a gaming app to track your activity. However, Game Bar has certain limits. So if you’re doing something more sophisticated than just capturing one application at a time, you might want to utilize a third-party app.
It’s exciting to see that kids are employing screen recording as part of their school projects to showcase educational topics to their teachers and classmates using Windows 10. This demonstrates how simple it is to utilize this screen recorder.
To summarize, you can utilize Windows 10 Screen Recording to create video projects or instructional materials for work, school, or just for fun.