Crazy-3r3r has been on a deface spree, this time the hacker has hacked and defaced the official website of Abu Dahbi’s Police General Head Quarter (999.gov.ae), Abu Dhabi Police’s Civil Defense General Directorate (adcd.gov.ae), Abu Dahbi Police’s Information Center (aman.gov.ae), an unknown domain under government of UAE (social.gov.ae), Hemaya Security Services (hemaya.gov.ae) and website of National Committee for international humanitarian law (uae-hlc.gov.ae).
Hacker left his deface page along with a message on all hacked websites without explaining the reason for attacking the siteS but bashing admin for poor security.
Hacked by Crazy-3r3r, HACKED..Where the security of the site? I apologize to you, But please put security at the site! DH9@HoTmaiL.CoM!
The hack took place four days ago, it seems as if the hacker had found some kind of vulnerability on the ABD police’s server which allowed him to bypass all security and deface it.
Links of hacked websites with their mirrors:
- Abu Dahbi’s Police General Head Quarter : www.999.gov.ae
- Abu Dhabi Police’s Civil Defense General Directorate: www.adcd.gov.ae
- Abu Dahbi Police’s Information Center: www.aman.gov.ae
- Unknown domain under the UAE’s government: www.social.gov.ae
- Hemaya Security Services www.hemaya.gov.ae
- National Committee for international humanitarian law: www.uae-hlc.gov.ae
UAE’s government has been very serious in securing its cyber space but yet under massive cyber attacks from hackers around the world.
Crazy-3r3r is the same hacker who had hacked and defaced the official website of Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities Website on 17th Feb, 2013.
At the time of publishing this article, all hacked sites were restored and working online.